Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hey, guys! *waves*

So, as you probably already know, I'm starting this blog just to be sort of a nice place for you to hang out, crochet some stuff, and share your thoughts. I love getting comments, and it shouldn't be long that I have my first drafted pattern out. Drafted here is a term meaning, 'I need you all to test it out and tell me how much it sucks,' because I hate doing patterns twice. So much so that if you asked me I'd probably say no... unless you count the octopus pattern I found on another awesome person's blog. I'll link it if you ask me nicely. I made three of them in the last two days that I have been ill with strep, so that's lovely. I also made a narwhal to complete it. There names are (starting with the octopuses)  Spam, the pinkish octopus, Bacon, the purple octopus, and Turkey, the cream octopus. Their special friend is Ham, the blue narwhal. And together they are.... THE MEAT QUATRO!!!! So in case anyone was interested, I spend my life on crochet pattern central. Also, I plan on designing a layout for my blog, and if any of you have ideas, I'd love to hear 'em. I'm pretty handy with photo editing. So..... yeah. Uhm. Yeah. Goodbye, and hopefully I'll post again spoon!

-The Teen Who Loves Nothing But 80's Music, Healthy Food, and Crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment